Explosion-proof door detailed introduction
I. Explosion-proof door design concept: In order to resist accidental or prone to explosion of construction equipment in industry, chemical industry, ordnance industry, military, etc., to ensure the safety of personnel life and the integrity of the internal equipment of the building, it is not harmed by the explosion shock wave.
2. Explosion-proof door design capability: Explosion-proof door system has superior explosion-proof performance, anti-explosion reaches 0.11Mpa-0.19Mpa (110Kpa-190KPa); passed a number of internationally recognized certifications and tests; system design is flexible and reliable, and has fireproof performance Anti-knock performance.
Third, the application of explosion-proof doors: generally used in industrial buildings, such as petrochemical industry, power industry, petrochemical, military, military and other main buildings and various types of rooms in auxiliary buildings, such as shelters, substations, control rooms or passages. It is a special purpose door set to prevent the safety needs of explosion sources.
4. Explosion-proof door performance characteristics: The explosion-proof door is light in weight, easy to open and close, and can meet the light load requirements of the project.
V. Explosion-proof door has safety facilities: Explosion-proof door can be used normally under non-explosive conditions.
Six, explosion-proof door implementation standards: the Ministry of Public Security Safety and Police Electronic Product Quality Inspection Center explosion-proof door detection standards.
Explosion-proof door configuration introduction
1. The explosion-proof door meets the standards, and at the same time meets the requirements of fire performance, acceptance standards and drawing design. Anti-knock ability is 20T / m2.
2. The door frame of the explosion-proof door is made of channel steel with a thickness of 50 * mm120mm * 4.5mm, the door leaf is made of a carbon steel plate with a thickness of 3.0mm, the inside of the door leaf is welded with a keel square tube of 50 * 70 * 2.5, and the middle is filled with fireproof rock wool.
3. A buffer sealing strip is provided between the door frame and the door leaf, which relieves sparks and noise from the collision between the door leaf and the door frame when the door is closed, and achieves a good sealing effect.
4. It adopts bearing pressure door shaft in an all-round way, which is convenient to open an account.
5. The explosion-proof door lock uses the ultra-B lock of the anti-theft door (key sub-bank AB or ABC), which eliminates the possibility of the key being copied.
6. The surface of the door leaf is firmly welded, the welding points are on the side of the door leaf, and there are no welding points on the front side. There is no false welding and burn-through. The surface of the explosion-proof door is sprayed with metal fluorocarbon paint. There are no obvious defects such as bumps and scratches on the surface of the door frame and door leaf. The process library is phosphating, electrostatic spraying, and constant temperature oven curing. The surface is firmly bonded, weatherproof and corrosive. There are dozens of colors for customers to choose. The whole door is made of antistatic plastic.
Explosion-proof door performance introduction
1. In the event of an explosion, the explosion pressure and reflection force set in accordance with the notice. Explosion-proof doors can withstand the blasting pressure in this range, and achieve the necessary protection to prevent human casualties and property damage.
2. After the explosion, the preset explosion force is not reached, and the explosion-proof door can still be used normally.
3. When an explosion occurs, the explosion force reaches a preset value and can be deformed, but the components of the door can still be used to prevent personnel from being trapped and blocked.
4. Necessary closed isolation function to prevent direct convection of the isolated space and outside air to reduce the pollution of the isolated and protected space from the outside.
5. Explosion-proof door is a safety facility with self-closing function and emergency escape function.
6. The anti-shock wave of explosion-proof door is common: 0.021Mpa = 21Kpa, 0.045Mpa = 45Kpa, 0.069Mpa = 69Kpa.